We’re having some fellow 24-addicts over tonight and tomorrow for the 24 Season 6 Two-Night Premiere! Sarah and I started watching Season 1 of 24 on July 18, 2006. That didn’t take us long and we quickly went through Seasons 2-4 as well. We watched Season 5 over Christmas break in 2 days and now, for the first time, we’ll have to be like everyone else and actually WAIT a week between each episode. That’s going to drive me crazy (especially when LOST starts up in February). But…I’m excited. For someone with an Anabaptist background, I still cannot get enough of Jack Bauer.Just in case anyone else is having a 24 “party” tonight – you might want to check out the 24 Drinking Game. It’s hilarious – below is just a sample of what you have to do:
- Jack kills somebody.
- Something bad happens to Kim.
- There’s a split screen (!!!!)
- Jack defies orders.
- A CTU employee looks at another CTU employee suspiciously.
Drink twice whenever
- Some annoying authority figure shows up (Chappelle, Alberta Green, etc.).
- Somebody mentions Terri (Season One doesn’t count).
- Somebody is revealed to be a mole/traitor, or an important object turns out to be a decoy/red herring.
Drink three times whenever
- A supporting character from a previous season shows up (Nina, Mandy, Sherry, Kate, etc.)
- CTU goes into lockdown.
Update: So 24 was amazing. I can’t wait until tomorrow. Jack is back and the country’s under attack. Can it get any better than that? But…I tell you. That drinking game. It’s really the “split screen” rule that kills you. There is split screen after split screen and…yah – well…2 hours of split screens and we were having some fun over at the Walker Cleaveland household. Can’t wait for tomorrow night…