The Church and Postmodern Culture website has been doing a series on the emerging church and deconstructive theology. There have been some really great essays written.
- Difference, Humility and Surprise, by LeRon Shults.
- The Difference That Faith Makes, by Carl Raschke.
- Subversive Syntax, by Tony Jones.
- The Will to Action, by Jason Clark.
- Why Deconstruction?, by Peter Schuurman.
I think if I had to give a quick answer to the question, it would rely heavily on the Christian mystic tradition, the writings of Dionysius the Areopagite (Pseudo-Dionysius) and his Mystical Theology and a discussion on apophatic/negative theology. Pete Rollins touches on this in his book, “How (Not) to Speak of God.”