- Posters of movie and music stars and fashion models are not permitted. The subjects of personal photos should not exhibit immodesty or inappropriate physical contact.
- Music must be compatible with the Universityâ€™s music standards: New Age, jazz, rock, and country music is not permitted. Contemporary Christian music is not permitted (e.g., Michael W. Smith, Stephen Curtis Chapman, WOW Worship, and so forth).
- Televisions, DVD/videotape players and headphones are not permitted in the residence halls; computer DVD players may not be used to view movies.
- You may not possess or play computer and video games rated T, M, A, or E10, or having elements of blood and gore, sensual or demonic themes, or featuring suggestive dress, bad language, or rock music.
- Due to space considerations, appliances such as mini-refrigerators and microwaves are not permitted in residence hall rooms. A refrigerator and microwaves are provided in each residence hall.
- Residence hall students may not watch videos above a G rating when visiting homes in town and may not attend movie theaters.
- All weapons must be turned in for storage. Trigger locks are required for pistols. Fireworks are not permitted on campus.
Interesting that you can bring your pistols – but not your WOW Worship albums. Hmmm. Also check out the Dress Code.