Starting Weight: 164 / Current Weight: 158.5 / Goal Weight: 150
So I think it’s pretty safe to say that I’ve plateaued â€“ I’ve been sitting here at the 158/158.5 mark for a little while now. And while I was drinking my TAIslim stuff this, I had grand hopes of losing another couple pounds.
But…I suppose I can’t complain. This hasn’t been a very usual week, and I certainly haven’t been doing very good:
- Little to no exercise
- I only tracked my points 1-2 days out of the week
- Big lunch of Chinese food on our anniversary
- Ate out at the Farmer’s Market Thursday night
- Had an amazing (but way too many points to count) dinner in San Francisco Friday night before the symphony
- Had a Burger King Whopper Saturday night in San Francisco
- Sunday lunch was potluck-style at church
- Sunday dinner was our Youth Ministry Dinner (potluck style as well)
So I suppose I should be glad that I didn’t put a few pounds back on after that week. However, it’s time to get back on the horse. Despite my “bad” week last week, I had a few people from church say they noticed that I was losing some weight and that was very encouraging. So I need to get back to it. I still have 8.5 pounds to lose in about one and a half months.
Does anyone have any advice for how to break through the plateau of losing weight?