Don’t you love it when people post the day after Christmas and let you know all of the cool gifts they got for Christmas? Annoying huh?
Well, I did get some great stuff, but here are some of my favorite gifts from yesterday:
- Jabra STONE Bluetooth Headset: I’ve been wishing I had a better Bluetooth headset for awhile…and this one is supposed to be pretty great. I’m looking forward to trying it out soon. Paired easily with the iPhone 4.
- Official P90X Push-Up Bars: Hey everyone – you got tickets for the gun show?! That’s right. With these bad boys – I’ll be doing pushups like Mr. Tony Horton himself.
- Apple TV: I’m excited to get this hooked up and play around with it. I’m really looking forward to watching the 3 seasons of Breaking Bad I bought on iTunes last summer on the big screen…
- Star Registry: Sarah had a star named after her. Micah and Judah had stars named after them. So, for any of you who were particularly attached to the star Bootes RA 15h 5m 5s D 51′ 35′, sorry, but it’s now called “Adam Walker Cleaveland.” That’s right. Adjust your star maps.
- Hercules Guitar Stand: And I was able to replace an 12+ year old guitar stand with this killer new one. It’s pretty sweet, and way more stable than the old one I was previously using…
I also got a great book from my mother-in-law called “It’s a Book.” It’s hilarious – and you can see a short video below that is a trailer for the book:
But by far, my favorite part of Christmas this year was giving Sarah her surprise gift. After opening up all of our gifts, I asked her to grab something for me in the office, and it worked great. She went into the closet and there was her surprise gift: a painting by Danlye. She has some amazing original paintings on Etsy, and we both absolutely love the one that we purchased.
I hope you all had a really wonderful Christmas.